1. Women residing in the shelter receive a temporary visa for staying in
Israel, primary valid for six month. This visa will be extended till the
completion of a trial process.
2. Women are given accommodation in the protected and secured place.
3. Women are ensured in basic needs, including provision and hygiene.
4. Women have right to call abroad to relatives.
5. Women have right to receive different kinds of services: medical help,
social services, psychiatric and psychological services.
6. Women who give testimonies against their traffickers and pimps have
rights for protection and security when accompanied to the office of
the public prosecutor in court.
7. Women have right to juridical help in case of bringing a public action
8. Women have rights to a weekly allowance.
9. Women have right for cultural activities in their free time.
10. Women have rights to get a visa with work permission if they satisfy
the determined criteria.
11. Women have rights to spend their free time outside the shelter.
12. Women have rights to appeal to the court of restraint control in order
to alter the conditions of security.
13. By the completion of the trial process women have rights to apply
for a visa extension.
1. Women are pledged to observe the schedule and to cooperate with.
2. Women are pledged to keep personal hygiene, cleanness of the
rooms and suitable clothes in public places.
3. Women pledge to take part in the maintenance of the public
accommodations in the shelter.
4. Women are pledged to take part in kitchen duties (women are
preparing food for themselves).
5. Using and keeping drugs is strictly prohibited during the stay in the
6. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the territory of the shelter.
7. Violence of any kind is prohibited in the shelter.
8. Women are obliged not to have sexual relations in the shelter.
9. Women are pledged not to involve in prostitution during their stay in
10. Women are pledged not to publicize the address of the shelter or to
invite friends to the shelter.
11. Upon arrival to the shelter women are pledged to pass medical
examinations in order to detect further diseases:
hepatitis, venereal diseases and AIDS.
12. Women are obliged to let the security workers check their things at
the entrance of the shelter.
13. Women are pledged to keep the safety and completeness of the
property of the shelter.
14. Women who give testimonies are pledged to appear at investigation,
prosecution and court at the fixed dates.
15. By the end of their stay women are pledged to free the room and to
return the property that belongs to the shelter.